INTIMATIONS FOR APRIL 2019
1. We offer you a warm welcome to worship. In the Priory, refreshments are served in the welcome area after worship. At the Isle, refreshments are served before worship. Join us if you can.
2. Regular Weekly Activities
Sunday – Sunday School / crèche, Priory 10am.
Sunday – Evening Service 7pm Priory
Monday – Afternoon Bible Study, Priory rooms 1.30pm.
Wednesday – ‘Knit Wits’ Knitting group, Priory rooms, 1.30 -3.30pm.
Wednesday – Bible Study & Prayer Time – the Manse 7.45pm
Thursday – Boys’ Brigade Anchors 5.30pm, Juniors & Company 6.45pm (No meeting 11th & 18th )
Monday 10am -12noon, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday10am-3.30pm – Faith, Hope & Charity Shop,
3. Glasserton Church – Please not that, due to electrical issues, Glasserton Church will be closed until necessary work is carried out.
4. Saturday 6th April – Monthly Prayer meeting praying for our community, Priory 7.30am.
5. Sunday 7th April – Services – Priory 10am, Isle Church 11.30 am. (Retiring Offering will be taken
for DEC Cyclone IDAI Appeal) Evening Service, Priory 7pm
6. Monday 8th April – New venture –Weekly Drop-in Coffee morning, Isle Church 10am – 12noon
7. Sunday 14th April – Palm Sunday – Family Service Priory 10am, Isle 11.30am
Easter Praise – Monreith Hall 3pm (No Evening Service)
8. Tuesday 16th April – Guild meets, Priory 2pm. – AGM & Pot Luck Afternoon Tea.
9. Thursday 18th April -‘The Meeting Place’– Soup and tray bake lunch (no charge)
Isle Church 12 noon – Come along and join some good company – Need transport? Phone 500267
10. Thursday 18th April – Maundy Meal Soup & Sweet and sharing of Bread & Wine
(no charge) 6.30pm Priory
11. Friday 19th April Good Friday – Walk of Witness – starting from Ambulance Station 10am
Good Friday Worship Priory 7pm
12. Sunday 21st April– Easter Day – Cairn Service 8am, Communion – Priory 10am, Isle 11.30am,
Easter Evening Praise – Priory 7pm
13. Sunday 28th April – Services – Priory 10am, Isle Church 11.30 am,
Evening Service, Priory 7pm.
14. Saturday 4th May – Monthly Prayer meeting praying for our community, Priory 7.30am.
15. Hospital visiting – A reminder that the minister no longer has access to the admissions list at the
new DGRI. Please contact the minister directly if you wish him to visit anyone in the DGRI.
16. Prayer Chain – In addition to our weekly prayer meeting, a number of members of
St Ninian’s Priory have offered to pray for anyone who requests prayer. By telephoning
500267 you will then have your prayer request passed on to a number of others who will
pray for the need requested. Prayer requests can also be posted in the prayer request box in
the Faith, Hope and Charity Shop.